Here are the new features, improvements, changes, and bug fixes in MixEffect 1.5.1:
- Fairlight Audio Equalization curves are now displayed.
- Added ability to define the order of audio inputs (i.e. Mic, Input, XLR, RCA, etc.) in the Audio section. Look in the User Interface section of MixEffect Settings.
- Added option to simplify the UI for audio panels at the top of the Audio section, allowing more panels to appear on-screen at a time.
- [Bug Fix] Legacy Audio sources minimize properly when turning inputs on or off.
- Reduced padding in audio panels.
- [Bug Fix] Audio sources are now retrieved properly from audio actions such as Get Audio Source.
- [Bug Fix] Reduced UI quirks when scrolling in the Audio section.
- Assorted bug fixes and improvements