A panel containing many useful buttons. Suitable for use on devices with smaller screens. Buttons operate on the currently selected Mix Effect Bus.
Compact Controls panel
- Program: Tap to display all sources that can be set to the program bus. Choose an item to set the program source.
- Preview: Tap to display all sources that can be set to the preview bus. Choose an item to set the preview source.
- Aux1: Long-press to set an auxiliary output.
- Transition: Displays a picker for choosing the current transition style (e.g. Mix, Dip, Wipe, Sting, or DVE). Long-press to display the editing sheet for the current transition.
- Macros: See Macros section.
- Transition Preview: Turns on Preview Transition.
- Cut: Performs a cut operation.
- Auto: Performs an auto transition.
- Transition Rate
If you have an ATEM switcher that has multiple Mix Effects Buses, you can add Compact Controls panels for each individual Mix Effect Bus. They will be listed in the Edit/New Switcher Page section as:
- M/E 1 Compact Controls
- M/E 2 Compact Controls
- M/E 3 Compact Controls
- M/E 4 Compact Controls
The normal Compact Controls panel operates on the currently selected Mix Effects Bus.