Get DVE Transition
Retrieves details about the DVE transition for the selected Mix Effect Block.
- Mix Effect Block Index: The Mix Effect Block to change. Default is M/E 1.
DVE Transition Details object, which contains the following fields:
- Rate: The number of frames for the transition from 1-250.
- DVE Effect: The style used by the DVE transition.
- Reverse: Reverse the direction of the transition.
- Flip Flop: Flip the transition every time the transition is run.
The following fields are active only when the DVE Effect field is set to Graphic Logo Wipe:
- Fill Source: The video source used for the transition.
- Enable Key: Toggle to use a video source as a key for the fill source.
- Key Source: The video source to be used as the key for the transition.
The following fields are active only if Enable Key is toggled on:
- Enable Pre Multiplied: Set to true to identify the key source as a pre-multiplied key.
- Clip: Adjust the threshold at which the key cuts its hole. A lower clip level shows more of the background.
- Gain: Modifies the angle between on and off for the key signal. Used to adjust the softness along the edges of the key signal.
- Invert Key: Inverts the key source.