You can quickly change the color of your two built-in Color Generators on your ATEM switcher with MixEffect by performing one of the following actions:
- 1.Tap Color Generators from the MixEffect Home.
- 2.Long-press on a color generator button (e.g. COL1 or COL2) from the Program or Preview panel on a switcher page.
The Color Generators page or sheet will appear allowing you to modify the following settings via sliders.
The selected color will be shown in the large rectangle above the sliders.
You can also tap the Color Picker button to bring up the standard iOS picker.
By default, MixEffect will show both color generators when you long-press on the COL1 or COL2 buttons on a switcher page. You can change this to show only the selected color generator by doing the following:
- 1.Go to MixEffect Home.
- 2.Tap Settings.
- 3.Uncheck Show All Color Generators.
In MixEffect 1.4.0, an Automations link appears below each color generator. You can use this to quickly create a color preset.
NOTE: This option will only appear if you have Enable Automations active in MixEffect Settings and if you have Enable Shortcuts or Enable OSC turned on.
- Set Color Generator: Tapping the Add to Siri button will create a shortcut that uses the Set Color Generator action.
- Send OSC Message: Tapping the Add to Siri button will create a shortcut that uses the Send OSC Message to send a Set Color Generator message to MixEffect.
- OSC: If you prefer to enter the OSC commands directly into Companion, this section shows you exactly what you need to enter. For commands with multiple arguments, be sure to choose the
Send message with multiple argumentsaction when using the Generic OSC module.
- Use Custom Animation: Toggle this on if you want to animate between the current settings to the saved settings in the shortcut or OSC call.
- Duration: Specify the amount of time to perform the animation in milliseconds from 0 to 10000 (i.e. 10 seconds).
- Style: Choose an animation style that will be used to perform the transition. These styles are the same as in the SuperSource Transition Style.