Custom Animation Speed
In version 1.2.0 of MixEffect, you can now set a custom animation speed to use when recalling a preset. This custom speed will override whatever animation speed you have set in MixEffect.
- 1.Go to the SuperSource section.
- 2.Tap the View All Presets button in the upper-right.
- 3.Long-press on a preset.
- 4.Choose Edit Preset.
- 5.Enable Use Custom Speed.
- 6.Tap Speed and select the animation speed you wish to use with the preset.
The icon associated with the custom speed will be displayed next to the preset button.
If you have an ATEM Constellation 8K and make use of the Cascade SuperSource Layout OSC command or Shortcut action to recall two presets at the same time, use the following guide to determine the speed of the preset transitions:
- No custom speed defined: The default speed will be used.
- Preset One has a custom speed: Preset One's custom speed will be used for both presets.
- Preset One does not have a custom speed, and Preset Two has a custom speed: Preset Two's custom speed will be used for both presets.
- Both presets have custom speeds defined: Preset One's custom speed will be used for both presets.