SuperSource and Simulator
Use the ATEM Simulator in MixEffect to edit and preview your presets on-the-go.
If you are not at your ATEM switcher but want to edit and preview your SuperSource presets, you can use the ATEM Simulator that's a part of MixEffect.
If you do not have the Simulator active, follow these steps:
- 1.Go to MixEffect Settings.
- 2.Toggle Enable ATEM Simulator.
- 3.Tap Done.
- 4.If you haven't done so already, create an ATEM Simulator Switcher Connection.
- 1.Go to the MixEffect Home screen.
- 2.Tap +.
- 3.Choose New ATEM Simulator.
- 4.Enter a name for your Simulator.
- 5.Tap Add.
- 5.Connect to the Simulator by tapping the Connect button or icon.
- 6.Go to the SuperSource section.
- 7.Interact with your presets.