Comment on page
The Audio panel shows all audio sources coming into your ATEM switcher.
- AFV: Tap to turn on Audio Follow Video or turn the audio source on or off.
- Edit: Tap to access additional audio settings for the source, such as frame delay, equalizer, dynamics, etc.
- Fader Gain: Tap and drag the white circle to adjust the fader gain for the audio source.
- Equalizer: Tap to access the 6 band EQ for the source.
- Dynamics: Tap to access the dynamics settings for the source.
- Quieter: Lowers the fader gain by -3dB.
- Louder: Raises the fader gain by +3dB.
- Reset Fader Gain: Sets the fader gain to 0dB.
- Video Follows Audio: If you have enabled Video Follows Audio, additional controls will be available. Long-press to change settings.
If you have an ATEM switcher that does not support Fairlight Audio, the following buttons will be missing from the Audio panel: Equalizer, Dynamics, Quieter, Louder, Video Follows Audio.