Get Wipe Transition
Retrieves details about the Wipe transition for the selected Mix Effect Block.
- Mix Effect Block Index: The Mix Effect Block to change. Default is M/E 1.
Wipe Transition Details object, which contains the following fields:
- Rate: The number of frames for the transition from 1-250.
- Pattern: The pattern used by the transition.
- Symmetry: Adjust the aspect ratio of the pattern. Not available with all patterns.
- Position X: Move the X position of the pattern from the center.
- Position Y: Move the Y position of the pattern from the center.
- Reverse: Reverse the direction of the transition.
- Flip Flop: Flip the transition every time the transition is run
- Softness: Adjust the softness of the edge of the wipe pattern between sharp and fuzzy.
- Width: Width of the border.
- Fill Source: The fill source used for the transition.