Set Master Audio Equalizer
Set settings on the 6 band parametric equalizer for the master audio source. This action only works on those switchers that feature the Fairlight audio mixer.
- Band: Choose the band to modify.
- Enabled: Turn the EQ band on or off.
- Shape: Set the EQ filter to use. Not all bands support all band shapes.
- Frequency Range: Choose the frequency range for the band. Not all bands support all frequency ranges.
- Frequency: Set the frequency within the selected band.
- Gain: Increase or decrease the volume for the selected frequency.
- Q Factor: Available with bands 2-5 with the bell filter. Adjusts the shape of the curve from a rounded edge to a sharp point.