Comment on page
Saving Preset Icons
The most common use case for running MixEffect and Companion is to run SuperSource presets from a Stream Deck. MixEffect makes it easy to download a thumbnail of a preset that you can upload to Companion.
- 1.From the MixEffect Home, tap SuperSource.
- 2.Tap View All in the upper-right.
- 3.Long-press on the desired preset.
- 4.In the menu that appears, tap Save Preset Icon.
- 5.Choose Companion (73x41).
- 6.Repeat steps 3-5 for other presets.
If you are using this feature for the first time, a prompt from iOS will appear asking you for permission to access your Photos Library. If you décline permission, you must enable it in iOS Settings > MixEffect > Photos > Add Photos Only.
After a moment, the thumbnail will be saved to your Photos Library.
- 1.Go to Photos.
- 2.Select the preset thumbnail or thumbnails.
- 3.Tap Share.
- 4.Send the file to your computer running Companion. AirDrop works great.
- 5.Add the thumbnail to your buttons in Companion.
You can also export multiple preset thumbnails at a time by going into List mode on the View All Presets page:
- 1.Tap Edit.
- 2.Select the presets you wish to export.
- 3.Tap the photo icon in the export bar.
- 4.Choose your export size.
After a few moments, your thumbnails will have been added to your Photo Library.