Control the SuperSource if a preset layout has been set.
- SuperSource ID: The SuperSource to edit. Default is 1.
- Action: The action to perform on the SuperSource. Choose from Swap Boxes, Highlight Box, or Reset Layout.
- Box: If Highlight is chosen, enter the box index of the box you want to highlight.
- Box A: If Swap Boxes is enabled, enter the box index of the first box you want to swap.
- Box B: If Swap Boxes is enabled, enter the box index of the second box you want to swap.
If Box A and Box B are left blank, and if there are only two boxes visible on-screen, running this action will cause the two boxes to swap their video sources.
Choosing Reset will reset the current layout to the last used one on the device.