Mix Effect Buses
Some ATEM switchers feature multiple Mix Effects Buses, including:
- ATEM 2 M/E Production Studio 4K
- ATEM 4 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K
- ATEM Constellation 8K
- ATEM 2 M/E Constellation HD
- ATEM 4 M/E Constellation HD
When you go to the Switcher section, you will see a segmented picker showing the currently selected Mix Effects Bus and the available ones. Tap on a Mix Effect Bus to switch to it.
The Mix Effect Bus picker when connected to an ATEM 4 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K.
If you are in the Transition, DVE, or SuperSource sections, a Mix Effects Bus picker will appear in the upper-right hand corner of the screen. Tapping will display a list of all ME buses for your switcher, and choosing one will set the currently active ME bus.
Remember this when returning to the Switcher section that your Mix Effect Bus may have changed if you selected a different one from one of these sections.
New as of MixEffect 1.5.2 is the ability to copy the following settings from one Mix Effect Bus to another:
- Program Source
- Preview Source
- Next Transition
- Transition Style
- Fade to Black
- Key 1
- Key 2 (if available)
- Key 3 (if available)
- Key 4 (if available)
To copy settings, tap on the copy icon to the right of the Mix Effect Bus picker. The Copy Settings sheet will appear.
The Copy Settings sheet.
- 1.Use the segmented picker to select the Mix Effect Bus you want to copy settings from.
- 2.Select the Mix Effect Buses that you want to copy settings to.
- 3.Select the settings that you want to copy. By default, All settings are selected.
- 4.Tap the Copy button in the top-right corner of the sheet.
If the source Mix Effect Bus has Fade to Black active and if the destination Mix Effect Buses do not, Fade to Black will be initiated on the destination buses.