Comment on page
Here are the new features, improvements, changes, and bug fixes in MixEffect 1.2.4:
- Saturation value can now go to 200 for USK Advanced Chroma Parameter Set and Adjust OSC commands.
- The Constrain Size toggle in the DVE and Flying Key Size editing sheets is now a MixEffect preference and can be controlled by the USK DVE Size, USK DVE Size Set, USK DVE Size Adjust, and USK DVE Size Position Rotation OSC actions.
- USK Mask Enable and USK Luma Pre-Multiply actions properly set the masked and pre-multiplied booleans only.
- Improved reliability of OSC commands when passing in invalid parameters.
- Improved reliability of running shortcuts.
- Separated the Set All Settings button in the SuperSource Presets tab into two buttons:
- Set Box Settings: Sets the currently selected box settings when recording macros.
- Set All Settings: Sets all box settings for the current SuperSource when recording macros.
- The Set All Settings button in Edit Sheets now appear only when recording macros.
- Added Vertical Fader Bar switcher panel.