Control your ATEM switcher using a touch-based Multiview interface.
A panel that displays the ATEM's Multiview in MixEffect, allowing you to tap to change inputs, swipe to cycle through media clips, and long-press to get additional options and controls. This provides a more approachable way for users, both beginning and advanced, to control their ATEM switcher using touch controls.
The Multiview Switcher panel.
MixEffect can display up to four Multiview Switcher panels, depending on the number of Multiviews your ATEM switcher supports. For instance, the ATEM Constellation 8K and the ATEM 4 M/E Constellation HD support four Multiviews, whereas the ATEM Mini Extreme or the ATEM 2 M/E Constellation HD only supports one.
- iOS 16 or iPadOS 16.1
Edit your Multiview layout on supported switchers by performing the following steps:
- 1.Connect to your switcher.
- 2.Tap Settings in the Navigation section.
- 3.Tap Multiview.
- 4.Select your layout.
- 5.Configure your Multiview windows.
Configuring the Multiview Layout
NOTE: Some ATEM switchers, such as the ATEM Mini Pro or ATEM Mini Pro ISO, do not support configuration of their Multiviews.
You can specify images to represent your input sources when using the Multiview Switcher. You set these images in your Switcher Connection Edit section by following these steps:
- 1.Tap on a Switcher Connection in the MixEffect Navigation View.
- 2.Tap Edit.
- 3.Scroll down to the Source Images section.
- 4.Each input should be entered on its own line using the following format:
X COLOR: URL
- X: 1-based index for the video source
- COLOR (Optional): Hex value for the background (inc. the # symbol). If you do not specify a background color, black will be used.
- URL: is a publicly accessible URL (via HTTPS) to the image
The image should be formatted to a 16:9 aspect ratio and should be no larger that 1920x1080 in size.
For instance, the following Source Images are defined for an ATEM Mini Extreme ISO that has 6 inputs configured as follows:
Editing the Source Images for a Switcher Connection
Source Images are displayed in the Switcher Connection Detail page alongside their source's numeric index.
Here is an example of adding colors to your Source Images:
1 #FFCCFF: https://adamtow.github.io/source-images/5d4.png
2 #333333: https://adamtow.github.io/source-images/ipad.png
3 #AAAAAA: https://adamtow.github.io/source-images/ios.png
4 #FF0000: https://adamtow.github.io/source-images/macmini.png
5 #00FF00: https://adamtow.github.io/source-images/appletv.png
6 #0000FF: https://adamtow.github.io/source-images/xbox.png