Bulk Editing Presets
Switch to List view to access editing controls for managing your presets. Tap the Edit button and select the presets you wish to manage.
The highlight bar will transform into an editing bar with the following commands:
- Copy Presets to Clipboard: Export the selected presets to the clipboard. You can then add these presets to a shortcut that you can share with other people. If no presets are selected, all of your presets will be copied to the clipboard.
- Export Selected Presets: If no presets are selected, all of your presets will be exported to a file.
- Add Tags: Add keywords, separated by spaces, which will be added to the preset's notes with
#characters appended to the beginning of each tag.
- Remove Tags: Remove keywords, separated by spaces, to be removed from the selected presets. You do not have to add
#in front of the tag names.
- Delete Selected Presets: Deletes the selected presets from MixEffect.